The Review of Applications and Acceptance Process
Candidates will be called for interviews conducted in person or by telephone within 2 weeks of submitting their application. All applicants will be notified of their status by email once the staff for all the camps have selected.
If you are accepted to the summer program, you will receive a formal acceptance letter and two attachments:
The following documents will be required after being accepted into the program:
- A complete and sign the Acceptance Form
- Instructions on how to make your airline reservation with travel agency. (Please notify us if you plan to meet the group at the site instead of traveling together)
- Physician Certificate
- Program fee of $400 for Global English Teachers (See "Expenses" page)
- Global English Teacher Applicants: Copy of teaching certificate, letter verifying teaching experience, or Verification of Enrollment document from graduate/credential institute if you are applying to be a teacher
- Vietnamese Teaching Fellow Applicants: Verification of Enrollment at currently attending university.