Volunteer as a Global English Teacher
Ideal for American graduate students or teachers looking to gain international teaching experience.
- Prior teaching experience
- A valid teaching credential in any of the U.S. or a Verification of Enrollment in a graduate school program
- A strong desire to help children in rural areas of Vietnam
Program Fee: $400 non-refundable registration fee for accepted applicants.
- Most meals throughout the week
- Transportation to and from the airport and sites
- Mid-program weekend retreat to a major city
What is not included?
- Travel Insurance
- Local travel
- Leisure activities
- Medical expenses
Priority Deadline: February 28th, 2017
Final Deadline: March 15th, 2017
Acceptance Notification: April 1st, 2017
Commitment Forms Due: April 7th, 2017
- Status of your passport
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Names and phone numbers of two references
- Sample lesson plan
- Educational background with dates and institutions
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Orientation, workshop, and/or team planning sessions will take place after all teachers and fellows have been selected. Participants will be notified of the dates and times of orientation meetings conducted via Skype or Viber.